Friday, November 6, 2009

We Are Moving


In Dec 09, I will be shifting house again.

Second times for year 2009.

Shifting house can be somethings tiring.

I don't enjoy shifting house.

9 years of staying in Kuantan...

Have help me to accumulate a lot of things.


The most important things is...

I am going to miss the friends and food courts around

Jalan Air Putih and Kuantan Garden.

Hu hu hu..... I am going to miss my current housemate too....

Ha ha ha.....


As I looked into another dimentions,

Shifting house is another way to expand the Kingdom of God.

a)Shifting house allow us to touch one another life.

I thanked God for an opportunity to shift from initial ministry

house to my current house in Air Putih. It blessed me and allow

me to be a blessing to others.

b)Shifting house is a sign that shows Kingdom of God is expanding.

9 years ago, we have one ministry house. Now we have another

new ministry house. It shows new people add in and the house

is expanding.

c)Shifting house challenge our comfort zone.

Moving into another empty ministry house really challenge our

faith to trust Him as our provider. New ministry house is totally

empty. No furniture, no curtains, no WIFI, no chairs, no table,

no washing machine...etc. It also far a bit from our working place.

There are a lot of things need to invest. We plan to fulfill basic

needs first before investing in other facilities.

d)Shifting house make us to depend on God

It another new environment, new chapter in another house,

there is still uncertainty in some here and there. But we are

going to trust God for good.


Soon, in dec09, my new chapter of life in a new ministry house is going to begin.

Trusting the Lord for another fruitful year ahead !!




1 comment:

  1. haha~~it good sign to see God's kingdom expand.
    dun worry, you stil stay in kuantan. air putih ma, small place.new place hace for new food ma

    ReplyDelete