Wednesday, February 17, 2010

2010 CNY

Coming back hometown for CNY. Four days of CNY so fast come to the end. Later gonna drive back and tomorrow gonna start work. Four days of CNY were spent to read, listen to audio sermon and songs, fellowship with mum and siblings, watch movie and thinking. Two Hong Kong movies left me a deep impression - connected and zheng ren. Thank for some of the brothers and sisters who took the effort to visit me yesterday. Invited them for a dinner before left. Mum cook is still the best.

Mum had getting older each year I backed for cny. Still the same old question to ask, anyone chase u ah? got boy friend ah? Know that she care and worried about me. But this is something out from my control dear mum. Learn to see it positively as she is concern about her daughter. Trust God is going to prepare the best for me. I shall not worry. Jer 29:11.

Getting any ang pow for this cny? Ya...i am still entitle for the ang pow. As we grow in our age, the amount in the ang pow is not so important compare with the meaning behind. Mum still insisted to give ang pow to us during the cny eve. She had missed it cause she sleep earlier on that night cause not feeling well.

As I seek God and prayed, God redirect my life again to fulfill God's vision in the land that I was stand. Learn more and enjoy life of serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment