Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Assorted Nut Moon Cake

This was written on 26 Aug 2009.

Receiving a mix nut moon cake from a sister. Mix Nut moon cake or assorted mix nut with ham moon cake are my favourite. I like these type of moon cakes due to its variety nuts inside. I planned to buy just one, taste it and reward myself in this special Chinese festival.

I had been searching to buy mix nut moon cake since I am in KL for bible conference. A counter was set up during the BC to sell various moon cakes for fund raising purpose. Unfortunately, this type of moon cake had sold out. Monday night, I searched for this kind of moon cake in one of the supermarket in town when I did my shopping on groceries. It is sold out too. Look like a lot of people is having the same taste with me ?? !!

Yesterday night, I had been given a moon cake by a sister from a ministry house. Yeah….it is mix nut moon cake….my favourite !!!

Thank you sister for being so thoughtful and caring. Thank for being a guardian angel to me. Appreciate your friendship and partnership in Christ.

1 comment: