Thursday, September 3, 2009

First Lesson on Moving in the Spirit.


This was written on 25 August 2009. Voice from the Lord listened on 24 August 2009,
5am.




Just back from the Bible Conference on the topic of Moving In The Spirit. This is the first lesson God teach me on how to depend on Him and move in the spirit.

I am a HR and Admin Manager in a newly set up company. Financial status of this company is not so stable. Every month, employees are not getting their salary on time. Last month salary was really late. Until 20 August we still yet to get our salary. Our staffs had all kind of emotions due to the delay of salary. Insecure, uncertain, restless, pressure…..

I stayed cool and calm outwardly. But inwardly, I was getting inpatient with the unstable situation of my company. Not because I am not getting my portion of salary on time. Majority it is because of the helpless situation and pressure from employees asking when they are going to get their salary.

Last week, I started to pray for my company financial status and employees salary. God spoke to me in one of the bible conference session that I need to trust in Him as He will take care all my things including my problem in work.

During the way back from Bible Conference, I quite concerned on how I should answered my employees if the come and follow up with me on their salary as this is really out of my control.

This morning, I wake up at 5am to pray. God once again spoke to me that my company employees will get their salary bank in by today. When I reached my company, I am kind of reluctant to come down from my car. And I asked God again : “You sure all my employees will get their salary today ? And God answered…..yes, they will.

So around 2.45 pm, my Senior Manager informed me that he had banked in our salary and we get our salary at 3.00 pm. Praise the Lord for an experience in trusting and moving in the spirit.

Thank you Jesus for an important lesson learned on moving in the spirit.

1 comment: