Monday, October 12, 2009

Sis Convocation


Attended one of my church member convocation on 3/10/2009. I had such a privilege to be invited by her to witness this memorable moment together with her parents in the hall.

Seeing a lot of successful faces from the big LCD screen in front of us. My memories flies, 10 years ago, I was on the stage received the scroll. I am sure my family really proud of me.10 years later, I was sitting under the stage inside the hall looking at those graduates received their scroll.

I was in different feeling now. Is this the feeling my mum used to has when I am on stage 10 years ago ? I think it should be.

Graduation marked the new chapter of our life. Sis, though you didn’t get any Anugerah on that day, but you are always the best student in God’s eyes. Let’s look forward and venture into another new chapter of life that God already prepare for us.

3 comments:

  1. really Good celebration ~~I want too, next year is my turn hehee~~~you are invited by me...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...looking forward to attend your convocation Cornelius Chong. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks sis for your coming.. at first i was wondering how to invite you, since i know that your time is quite pack, but you did really make your effort to come.. thanks a lot~

    ReplyDelete