Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Special Morning ( 3 June 2009 )

This is a special morning for me. Even though, the water filter of my aquarium was working very hard to pump the water……But for me, it is still a quiet morning. I know God is here and He is going to speak to me.

I am asking God. What can I expect for tonight healing teaching. God showed me a picture of a small tree. On the tree there are lot of dews. What are these dews represent?

God said new things and time of refreshing. God I will wait for you to come and refresh the church.

Deu 32:2 My teaching will drop like the rain, my sayings will drip like the dew,1 as rain drops upon the grass, and showers upon new growth.

In the afternoon as I checked from the online bible dictionary for the meaning of dew; I noticed that dew representing time of refreshing. Please see the explanation below :

Dew is the means of refreshing and reinvigorating all vegetation. Many Scripture references carry out this idea. The song of Moses says, "My speech shall distill as the dew" (Dt 32:2). "A cloud of dew" (Isa 18:4) refreshes the harvesters. "My head is filled with dew" (Song 5:2). "Like the dew of Hermon" (Ps 133:3). "Thou hast the dew of thy youth" (Ps 110:3). "Thy dew is as the dew of herbs" (Isa 26:19). Job said of the time of his prosperity, "The dew lieth all night upon my branch" (Job 29:19).

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Brother. Hope it inspire you too. How your job seeking ? Any news ? Hope to hear from you too.

    ReplyDelete