Thursday, June 11, 2009

Wonderful Saturday Morning ( 6.6.09 )

How you normally spend your Saturday morning ?
Last Saturday morning was a wonderful morning for me. I woke up at seven then did my quiet time. 8.30 am, I fetched a sister from ministry house to eat curry mee near by the beach.

I always enjoy eating curry mee in one of the famous shop there. Not because it taste extremely good. But I enjoyed spending my time near by the seaside.

We purposely ate our curry mee in that shop because this sister had never tried the curry mee there even though she had been staying in Kuantan for a long time. Good to know that she enjoyed eating the curry mee.

When we were going to pay our money, I met one of our youth that got converted many years ago in Hope Kuantan. He is working now....going to open his own design studio in KL. All the best, friend...

So many wonderful things happen in this Saturday morning. Thank God.

2 comments:

  1. it good to share nice food to someone that never try before.
    I know who you mention hehe~
    thank god to heard many good thing from u

    ReplyDelete
  2. after special morning.. now is wonderful morning... good good~ *two thumb up
    :D

    ReplyDelete